RPRC Recruitment 2017 www.rprcbbsr.com Apply Offline for Senior Research Fellows (SRF)/ Junior Research Fellows (JRF)/ Field Assistant – 26 Posts
RPRC (Regional Plant Resource Centre) has Invites a new Jobs career related Recruitment Notification for Senior Research Fellows (SRF)/ Junior Research Fellows (JRF)/ Field Assistant Posts on June 2017. The Advt. Publish by todayemploymentnews on 10th June. 2017 (Advt. Date). All Eligible and Interested Candidates Can May Attend Walk-in Interview on 21st June. 2017. Other details like age limit, Pay scale, educational qualification & how to apply are given below.
RPRC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts : 26 Posts.
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Salary Offered|
|1. Senior Research Fellows (SRF)/ Junior Research Fellows (JRF)/ Field Assistant||26||Rs. 14,000/- (for SRF), Rs. 12,000/- (for JRF), Rs. 6,000/- (for FA)|
Important Dates :
- Walk-in Interview Date : 21st June. 2017.
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Research Fellows (SRF)/ Junior Research Fellows (JRF)/ Field Assistant Posts : M. Sc. in Botany/ Life Science/ Forestry/ Horticulture/ Biotechnology with good academic record (For JRF). Above qualification plus two years of research experience in allied field (For SRF) B.Sc./+3 Sc. with Botany as a subject (For Field Asst.).
- For More Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
Application Fee/Examination Fee : For General Candidates Application Fee is Rs. 500/- and SC/ST Candidates Application Fee is Rs. 100/-.
- Candidate Can Pay the fee through Offline Mode.
Selection Procedure : All Eligible Candidates will be Selected Based on their Performance in Interview.
How to Apply :
- All Eligible Candidates Can Download Application Form through Official Website www.rprcbbsr.com. After Filling the Application Form, Candidates Should Send Their Application Form along with relevant documents to the following Address on before 21/06/2017.
Postal Address :
P.K.Parija Hall of the centre,
About RPRC :
Regional Plant Resource Centre was established in 1985 as a recreational garden and with an aim to provide a green lung for the inhabitants of Bhubaneswar – the capital city of Orissa. Gradually it became a dynamic and vibrant research organization of the State Government with a focus on the conservation of plant biodiversity.