KGMU Recruitment 2017 kgmu.org Apply Offline for Research Scientist & Lab Technician – 05 Posts
KGMU (King George’s Medical University) has Broadcasted a new Jobs career related Recruitment Notification for Research Scientist & Lab Technician Posts on June 2017. The Advt. Publish by todayemploymentnews on 02nd June. 2017 (Advt. Date). All Eligible and Interested Candidates Can Send their Application Form on Before 03rd July. 2017. Other details like age limit, Pay scale, educational qualification & how to apply are given below.
KGMU Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts : 05 Posts.
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Salary Offered|
|1. Research Scientist II||01||Rs. 58.900/-|
|2. Research Scientist I||01||Rs. 48.469/-|
|3. Lab Technician||02||Rs. 18.360/-|
|4. Lab Assistant||01||Rs. 16.179/-|
Important Dates :
- Closing Date for Apply Offline : 03rd July. 2017.
- Date For Interview : 10th July. 2017.
Age Limit : Candidates Age limit should be /Candidates Upper Age limit should be – Minimum – 18 Years and Maximum – 30 Years.
Educational Qualification :
- Research Scientist II Post :- BDS degree recognised by DCI with 9 years R&D/Teaching experience in the relevant subject after BDS Or MBBS recognized by MCI from any institute recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Research Scientist I Post :- MBBS/BDS from any institute recognized by MCI/DCI Or BE/B.Tech degree in Bio Technology.Or First class Master’s Degree in Life Sciences or related subject or equivalent degree from a recognized University. Or Second Class M.Sc, plus Ph.D degree in Life Sciences or related subject or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For More Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
Selection Procedure : All Eligible Candidates will be Selected Based on their Performance in Interview.
How to Apply :
- All Eligible Candidates Can Download Application Form through Official Website kgmu.org. After Filling the Application Form, Candidates Should Send Their Application Form along with relevant documents to the following E-Mail Address on before 03/07/2017.
E-Mail Address :
About KGMU :
In 1870 the Maharaja of Vijanagaram first floated the idea of starting a Medical College in Lucknow. But the idea was watered down due to paucity of funds. In 1905 the visit of King-Emperor, George V, then Prince of Wales, inspired the idea of establishing a college to commemorate the occasion. The originator of this fine ideal to commemorate the occasion was late Raja Sir Tassadnq Rasul Khan of Jehangirabad to whom Sir Harcourt Butler wrote on 1st December 1905.