ICDS Munger Recruitment 2017 munger.bih.nic.in Apply Offline for Anganwadi Workers (AWW) & Anganwadi Assistant – 527 Posts
Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) – Munger – Bihar has Broadcasted a Jobs career Notification for Anganwadi Workers (AWW) & Anganwadi Assistant Posts on December 2017. Eligible and Interested Candidates Can Send their Application Form on Before 15th Dec. 2017. Other details like age limit, Pay scale, educational qualification & how to apply are given below.
ICDS Munger Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts : 527 Posts.
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Salary Offered|
|Anganwadi Workers (AWW)||276||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month.|
|Anganwadi Assistant||251||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month.|
Important Dates :
- Closing Date for Apply Offline : 15th Dec. 2017.
Age Limit : Candidates Upper Age limit should be – Minimum – 18 Years and Maximum – 40 Years.
Educational Qualification :
- Anganwadi Workers (AWW) Posts : Matric Passed (10th Class) from recognized Board/ Institute.
- Anganwadi Assistant Posts : 8th Class Passed from recognized Board/ Institute.
- For More Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
Selection Procedure : All Eligible Candidates will be Selected Based on their Performance in Written Examination/ Interview.
How to Apply :
- All Eligible Candidates Can Download Application Form through Official Website munger.bih.nic.in. After Filling the Application Form, Candidates Should Send Their Application Form along with relevant documents to the following Address on before 15/12/2017.
Postal Address :
Social Welfare Department, Patna, Bihar
About ICDS Munger :
The territory included within the district of Munger (famously Monghyr) formed pent of the Madhya-desa as “Midland” of the first Aryan settlers. It has been identified with Mod-Giri a place mentioned in the Mahabharata, which was the capital of a kingdom in Eastern India near Vanga and Tamralipta. In the Digvijaya Parva of Mahabharata, we find the mention of Moda-Giri, Which seems similar to Moda-Giri. Digvijaya Parva suggests that it was a monarchical state during early times.