HAL Koraput Recruitment 2017 www.hal-india.com Apply Online for Technical Operator – Operation Theatre Technician & Dental Hygienist – 70 Posts
HAL Koraput (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) – Koraput Division) has Invites a Jobs career Notification for Technical Operator – Operation Theatre Technician & Dental Hygienist Posts on December 2017. Eligible and Interested Candidates Can Apply Online From 18th Dec. 2017 to 08th Jan. 2018. Other details like age limit, Pay scale, educational qualification & how to apply are given below.
HAL Koraput Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts : 70 Posts.
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit|
|Technical Operator||68||Maximum 28 Years.|
|Operation Theatre Technician||01||Maximum 28 Years.|
|Dental Hygienist||01||Maximum 28 Years.|
Pay Scale :
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 18th Dec. 2017.
- Last Date for Apply Online : 08th Jan. 2018.
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee : 08th Jan. 2018.
- Date of Download of Admit Card : 18th Jan. 2018.
- Tentative Date of Written Test : 04th Feb. 2018.
Educational Qualification :
Technical Operator Posts : 10th Standard + NTC (ITI in relevant Trade) + NAC (National Apprenticeship Certificate in relevant Trade).
Operation Theatre Technician Posts : 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) + Bachelor Degree in Operation Theatre Technology from a recognized Institution.
- For More Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
Application Fee : For General Candidates Application Fee is Rs. 200/- and SC/ST Candidates Application Fee is No Fee.
- Candidate Can Pay the fee through Online Mode.
Selection Procedure : All Eligible Candidates will be Selected Based on their Performance in Written Examination.
How to Apply :
- All Eligible and Interested Candidates May Apply Online through http://www.eapplicationonline.com/HALAdvt032017/Pages/Index.aspx from 18th Dec. 2017 to 08th Jan. 2018.
About HAL Koraput :
Vigilance Department in HAL was set up in 1969 pursuant of formation of Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) (www.cvc.nic.in) based on the model recommended by CBI. During the year 1998, the Vigilance set up was separated from the security Department and established based on the recommendations of Department of Public Enterprises, with a view to make the Department more effective, credible and prompt.