District Court Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2017 mayurbhanj.nic.in Apply Offline for Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist – Junior Typist & Stenographer – 27 Posts. District Court Mayurbhanj – Odisha Official Website (mayurbhanj.nic.in ) has released a Recruitment Notification for Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist – Junior Typist & Stenographer Posts on May 2017. The Advt. Publish by todayemploymentnews on 17th May. 2017 (Advt. Date). All Eligible and Interested Candidates Can Send their Application Form on Before 19th June.2017. Other details like age limit, Pay scale, educational qualification & how to apply are given below.
District Court Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts : 27 Posts.
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|1. Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||16||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- & Rs. 1,900/-|
|2. Grade-III Stenographer||04||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- & Rs. 2,400/-|
|3. Junior Typist||07||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- & Rs. 1,900/-|
Important Dates :
- Closing Date for Apply Offline : 19th June. 2017.
Age Limit : Candidates Upper Age limit should be – Minimum – 18 Years and Maximum – 32 Years.
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist Posts : Passed at least +2 Examination conducted by the council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University.
- Grade-III Stenographer Posts : Passed at least +2 Examination conducted by the council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University.
For More Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
Application Fee : For General Candidates Application Fee is Rs. 100/- and SC/ST Candidates Application Fee is No Fee.
- Candidate Can Pay the fee through Offline Mode.
Selection Procedure : All Eligible Candidates will be Selected Based on their Performance in Written Test/ Computer Science (Practical Test) & Viva Voce Test.
How to Apply :
- All Eligible Candidates Can Download Application Form through Official Website mayurbhanj.nic.in. After Filling the Application Form, Candidates Should Send Their Application Form along with relevant documents to the following Address on before 19/06/2017.
Postal Address :
DISTRICT JUDGE, MAYURBHANJ,
AT/PO- BARIPADA, DIST- MAYURBHANJ,
ODISHA, PIN- 757001.
About District Court Mayurbhanj :
Mayurbhanj is a land locked district with a total geographical area of 10418 Sq.km. and is situated in the Northern boundary of the state with district headquarters at Baripada. The district is bounded in the North-East by Midnapure district of West Bengal, Singhbhum district of Jharkhand in the North-west, Baleshwar district in the South-East and by Kendujhar in the South-West.